Why do I need to improve my data?
The Pension Regulator’s rules around record keeping for pension schemes and Solvency II compliance for insurers require you to put plans in place to improve data quality. Data quality isn’t just about compliance – if you get it right it can save you money, improve your member’s experiences and reduce risk.
Our clients benefit from:
- Improved operational efficiency
- Improved customer communications
- Better calculation of liabilities
- Better customer engagement through self-service initiatives
- Decommissioning of old systems
- Cost savings
- Enhanced data security