After the Prime Minister’s update on 16 March we have taken the decision to invoke our continuity plan. This means that all of our staff are working remotely.
Our Covid-19 plan is focused on keeping our people safe whilst continuing to deliver for our clients. The current situation is as close to business as usual as it possibly can be, and we are committed to maintaining the service we proudly always have, albeit in a bit of a different way. We are well prepared for this scenario as over the past weeks we have:
- Created a dedicated team to co-ordinate our planning, risk management, operational delivery and communications.
- Initiated regular internal communications to our people to share best practice guidance issued by trusted relevant authorities, alongside the introduction of additional workplace protocols.
- Conducted a short notice business continuity test where our entire team successfully worked from home for a day. This has verified:
- The capacity of our systems, ensuring that our operations remain unaffected if all of our people have to work from home;
- That we can maintain and administer client services remotely.
- Engaged with all of our critical suppliers to understand their plans and risk mitigations that are in place.
- For our people, we have:
- Ensured all those returning from or in close contact with someone returning from an affected area have self-isolated for 14 days. Additionally, anyone exhibiting potential symptoms is required to self-isolate for a minimum period of seven days.
- Prepared and communicated an operational plan that allows for the introduction of whole or partial home-working for an extended period of time.
- Introduced an immediate transition to home working for anyone with an underlying health condition.
- Prohibited all non-essential travel and face-to-face meetings.
We will continue to monitor the situation and follow the latest protocols and advice given. A further update will be shared if this means there are any significant changes required in our plans.
Page published: 13/03/2020
Page updated: 24/03/2020
Next review: 27/03/2020