When looking at strategic de-risking, member option exercises and insurance, individual member data alongside the scheme rules are fundamental to determining an accurate measure of liabilities.
If your data is not present, accurate and complete it may hold you back when setting strategic goals, such as full funding, insurance or just paying the right benefits to the right people at the right time.
Good data is an enabler and can help to drive you forward – creating future value:
- Increases your chances of finding a buy-out or buy-in deal, and a capture a good price in a market where demand is high and increasing
- Allows you to accurately calculate liabilities to inform investment, funding and insurance decisions
- Creates operational efficiencies in the short and long term
- Enables demonstrable good scheme governance and meets regulatory and compliance requirements
When your data is in good shape, it allows assets to be calculated to match liabilities and funding objectives to be priced accurately. This is the most efficient way to get the best price.
Your members will also benefit from good data, with:
- Improved accuracy on projections
- Enhanced communications – by channel, message and timeliness
- Speedier processes created through efficiencies
We use our unique technology to analyse the presence, accuracy and interdependent relationship of pension data. We then translate the output into meaningful action and implementation plans for our clients – to help them meet their strategic objectives.